Police Pension- Fully Funded
The Illinois Public Pension Division Advisory Service recently released its annual report showing that the Campton Hills Police Pension Fund is 100% funded. “The Village has worked hard to comply with the law. Excellent financial discipline has led to protecting the benefits provided to the Village’s hard working, dedicated police force.” Stated Village President Harry Blecker.
At a time when many public safety pension funds in Illinois are struggling to meet mandated pension funding levels the Village of Campton Hills has continued to meet its fiduciary responsibility. Since its inception in 2007 the Village has maintained an average funding percentage of 87.52. In recent decades the average funding percentage for all Police Pension Funds – Statewide- has dropped below 60%. State law requires that public pension funds cover at least 90% of the pension obligations by June 30, 2045.
For more information about the Village and the Campton Hills Police Department, visit www.villageofcamptonhills.org.
Part-Time Police Officer
Police Reports 2017
Police Reports 2016
Annual Police Pension Reports
The Campton Hills Police Department is committed to providing our community with the highest standards of public service in order to prevent crime, enhance community safety, and protect life and property. We will treat each individual with respect and dignity, and serve the public with honor, trust, integrity, and transparency.
Working in partnership with the community, we will preserve and protect the fabric of community life in the Village of Campton Hills. Together we will resolve problems, prevent crime, and enhance public safety. We vow to maintain the highest level of professionalism in our employees in order to effectively and efficiently serve our community.
- Honesty: We are truthful and open in our interactions with each other and with members of our community.
- Integrity: We are honorable, trustworthy, and strive to do what is right.
- Fairness: We treat everyone in an impartial, equitable, sensitive and ethical manner.
- Respect: We value ourselves, each other, and members of our community, showing understanding and appreciation for our similarities and differences.
- Reliability: We are conscientious, professional, responsible, and dependable in our dealings with each other and our community.
- Team Work: We work together within the Department and with members of our community to achieve our goals, making use of diverse skills, abilities, roles, and views.
- Positive Attitude: We strive to bring positive and constructive influences to our interactions with each other and our community.