Seeking Village Clerk
The Village of Campton Hills is seeking to appoint a Village Clerk to finish a two-year term, with the term expiring May 2019
The Village Clerk must be a resident of the Village. Per Village Ordinance 14-19, the salary for the Village Clerk is $6,750/year.
The Village Clerk is responsible for:
• Attending Village Board meetings: take the minutes of the meeting and transcribe them for approval.
• Administer Election Process with assistance of Deputy Clerk.
• The Village Clerk may be asked to work on special projects for the Village President as needed.
• The Village Clerk shall sign and authenticate documents in accordance with state law.
• The Village Clerk shall be the custodian of all documents belonging to the village other than documents relating to litigation, which shall be in the custody of the Village President, which are not assigned to the custody of some other officer.
• The Village Clerk shall serve as recording secretary for the plan commission/zoning board of appeals, as well as other boards, commissions and committees as mutually agreed.
Please send resume and letter of interest to Tracy Johnson, email@example.com by December 14, 2018.
Peddlers, solicitors and mobile food vendor licenses
Solicitors and peddlers are allowed under certain conditions. They are allowed to market and sell products door-to-door in the Village unless a “No Solicitor” sign is posted on the door of the residence or business. Click here to download a "No Solicitor" sign. Any general questions regarding the Village's Code relative to peddling and soliciting should be directed to the Police Department non-emergency number at 630-584-0330, as well as solicitors in the area that do not have a permit.
Click here for a current list of solicitor/peddler permits issued.
Click here to fill out a Solicitors Permit application.
Click here to fill our a Mobile Food Vendor application
Green InfrastructureThe Village of Campton Hills is concerned about protecting and maintaining the natural resources within the Village and the surrounding region.
Entrusted by its citizens, the Village of Campton Hills is dedicated to delivering municipal services in the most responsive, cost effective and efficient/proficient manner. Campton Hills is committed to upholding high quality of life standards by supporting its school districts, maintaining family values and agriculture traditions, preserving natural resources, encouraging environmental stewardship, supporting passive and active recreational opportunities, honoring rural heritage and generating a strong business foundation for present and future residents and visitors.