THE VILLAGE HALL IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
The Village of Campton Hills is aware of the concern surrounding COVID-19. Here at the Village Hall, the utmost priority is to support YOU, YOUR FAMILY, and YOUR BUSINESSES. However, we also recognize that the need to maintain a healthy team of employees and Officers, as it is paramount to fulfill the needs of the Community. With that said, the Village of Campton Hills has closed access to the Village Hall Lobby. Nearly all services normally available in-person at the Village Hall will temporarily be handled over the phone, via email, or sent through standard mail services. The Village Hall will NOT be allowing the public access to the building at this time, for ANY reason. The decision was made in the community’s best interest, as the Village continues to consult with Public Health officials and County/State leaders throughout this time. Minimizing employee interactions with the Public is just one more step to in being precautionary through the time period of COVID-19. To contact the Village Staff, you can still call 630-584-5700 or 630-524-6250.
ATTENTION VILLAGE RESIDENTS :
If you are currently concerned with a STORM-WATER/DRAINAGE issue at your property, please complete the form BELOW. Thank you.
All it takes to sign up is a valid email address. If you would like Ashley Gregory, Executive Assistant, to help you sign up just call the Village at (630) 524-6250.
- Luau Coffee - https://www.luaucoffeewasco.com/- 40W450 IL-64 - (630) 514-9440
- Old Towne Pub - https://www.otpwasco.com/ - 40W290 LaFox Rd. – 630-513-4240
- Mel’s Diner - 40W160 Campton Crossings Dr. - 630-770-9057
- Dairy Queen – https://www.dairyqueen.com - 40W301 IL-64. - (630) 584-7390
- Shimas Sushi- http://www.shimas-sushi.com/#/ -40W222 LaFox Rd.– (630) 444-1790
- Lupitas Cocina - https://www.lupitascocina.com/ - 40W222 LaFox Rd. (630) 377-0706
- Balmoral Restaurant – http://www.balmoralrestaurant.com/ - 40W099 IL-64 (331) 901 - 5224
- Chime & Stave - https://www.chimeandstave.com/ - -40W188 Campton Crossings Dr. (630) 549-6537
- Taylor Street Pizza – http://taylorstpizza.com/ - 40W301 IL-64 – (630) 587-0124
- Josephs Pizza Cucina – https://josephspizzacucina.com/ - 40W450 IL-64 - (630) 762- 0222
- Subway- https://order.subway.com - 40W222 LaFox Rd. – (630) 513 - 8661
- McDonalds – https://www.mcdonalds.com - 40W225 IL-64 – (630) 587-2671
- The Lodge on 64 – https://www.thelodgeon64.com/- 41W379 IL-64 – (630) 443 – 8000
- Sports Restaurant – http://sportrestaurant51.com/ - 40W134 Campton Crossings Dr. (630) 557-8697
- China Garden – https://www.greatchinagarden.com - 40W160 Campton Crossings - (630) 513- 8333 _______________________________________________________________________________
CENSUS DAY WAS APRIL 1st
KEEP YOUR SUBMITTING YOUR SELF RESPONSES.
It is so important that you respond so that we have adequate funding for the services that are most important to you- our community. The village’s largest revenue sources come from per capita funding from the State of Illinois. An accurate population count is critical. If you have not yet gone online to respond please do so at my2020census.gov.
DRAFT Zoning Code - Project
The DRAFT Zoning Code is NOW available for public review. To read more about the project, including information on how to comment go here. The Consultant, Camiros, Ltd, has provided two maps for the project. One is a Proposed Zoning Map Draft. The second is a map of Areas of Change Draft. Both maps on public display at the Village Hall during regular business hours.
NOTE: This a DRAFT document that has NOT been adopted by the Village Board. Presently the Village is seeking public input on the DRAFT Code and the related zoning maps. There is NO set date, at this time, as to when the Village Board will consider changes to the existing zoning code. Further, the required public hearing before the Planning & Zoning Commission has NOT been scheduled at this time either.
Entrusted by its citizens, the Village of Campton Hills is dedicated to delivering municipal services in the most responsive, cost effective and efficient/proficient manner. Campton Hills is committed to upholding high quality of life standards by supporting its school districts, maintaining family values and agriculture traditions, preserving natural resources, encouraging environmental stewardship, supporting passive and active recreational opportunities, honoring rural heritage and generating a strong business foundation for present and future residents and visitors.